Blockage
by PamFord Davis

Patients awaiting their doctor's report following medical tests often fear one diagnosis as much as dreaded cancer. Physicians scan test results and report to the clammy handed patient their professional opinion. There is blockage. Nervously the man or woman tries to comprehend the information; they are in danger. Blood to the heart and brain is not adequate. Plaque has built up over the years, blocking the flow, and greatly increasing chances of a heart attack or stroke. The person they have placed their trust in recommends surgical procedures as soon as possible, often inserting a stint to keep arteries open.

Is there obstruction in my prayer life? What can become blockage, endangering my spiritual strength and growth? What hinders answers to intercessory prayer? "Don't be afraid Daniel,' he said to me, 'for from the first day that you proposed to understand and to humble yourself before your God, your prayers were heard. I have come because of your prayers. But the prince of the kingdom of Persia opposed me for 21 days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me after I had left there with the kings of Persia (Daniel 10:12-13 HCS)." Angelic aid removed spiritual blockage to Daniel's prayers. "Father, keep my prayer lines of communion with you clear of blockage, and open to your Spirit and power."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print