Blessed are the Fruit of my Womb
by

I train my children in the way that they should go, when they are old, they will not depart from it.
The rod of correction shall drive foolishness far from my children.
I do not withhold discipline from my children neither do I provoke them to wrath. I bring them up in the training, counsel and admonition of the Lord.
My children obey me quickly and willingly, so all is well with them, they will inherit a long and successful life on this earth.
I love my children, they are wise, they heed my instructions and corrections. Because of that, they give me delight and rest.
I do not discourage my children by provoking them to anger. Rather, I provoke them to love and good works.
Disciplinary action cleanses away evil from my children, correction thereby, reaches to their innermost parts.
For this is the covenant the Lord has made with me, His Spirit that is upon me and His Words which He has put in my mouth and the mouth of my children will remain henceforth and forever.
My children are disciples taught by the Lord, they are always obedient to His will. Great is their peace and undisturbed is their composure.
I teach God's Words diligently unto my children, I talk of them when I sit in our house, when I walk by the way, when I lie down and when I rise up.
My children know, recognize and are constantly aware of the Father. They are doers of the Word and not hearers only.
I use the scripture to reprove, correct and instruct my children in righteousness.
My children find favor, good understanding, and high esteem in the sight of the Lord and in the sight of man.
God is pouring out His Spirit on my offspring, His blessings are on my descendants.
The Lord contends with him who contends with me, He gives safety to my children, He shelters them day-by-day.
The Lord gives His angels charge over my children to accompany, defend, and preserve them.
I enjoy my children, they shall not go into any captivity of the devil. They shall possess the good of the land.
Blessed are the fruit of my body, my generation shall be blessed, they shall be mighty on the earth.
The work of righteousness in my children shall be peace, the effect of righteousness, shall be quietness and assurance forever.
The Lord is on the side of my children, they shall not fear.
I observe and hear all the words that God commands me, I do what is good and right in His sight, so it is well with me and my children forever.
I receive wisdom from God for everything I speak to my children.
I open my mouth with wisdom, on my tongue is the law of kindness which is extended towards my children
I use skillful and Godly wisdom in bringing up my children.
When I speak to my children, no unwholesome or worthless talk comes out of my mouth but, only that which is good and beneficial to their spiritual progress, as is fitting to the need and occasion, to bring about blessings in their lives.
In Christ are hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge that are generously bestowed upon my children lives.
I am full of goodness, knowledge and competence to wisely instruct my children.
My children are blessed of the Lord all the days of their lives.
I endure long and I am patient. I am very kind, I look for ways to be constructive. I am not irritable, nor touchy, nor quick to take offense. I keep no record of wrongs. I rejoice when right and truth prevails. I know no limit to my love's endurance. I always believe the best of my children. My hope for my children are fadeless, under all circumstances. I endure everything without weakening. God's love inside of me never fails with my children.

June Morton, a retired Bookkeeper, who enjoy sharing inspirational thoughts with others

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print