My Big Brother
by PamFord Davis

Children need someone older they can look-up to, a brother or sister who has walked the path already. They easily place their trust in big brother or sister if they know they truly care, and will always be there to protect them in times of trouble. Community leaders sometimes provide support systems of Big Brother or Sister to influence and encourage children needing extra guidance. Volunteers give of their time and concern to help build character and courage in children with little hope.

As God's children, we can always turn to our big brother. He is the perfect hero and He will never disappoint us. The Father proudly wants us to become more and more like Him and uses every life experience as means of that development. "We know that all things work together for the good of those who love God: those who are called according to His purpose. For those He foreknew He also predestined to be conformed to the image of His Son, so that He would be the firstborn among many brothers (Romans 8:28-29 HCS)." Do you know my Big Brother?

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print