Encounter With God: Channel For a Life Time Turn Around in The Affairs of Life
by Ngozi Nwoke

A wise man said that one encounter with God is better than a life time of struggles. In this our fast world full of competitions, new innovations and challenges, many people are struggling for a turn around in their affairs of life. There is an increase in the rate of broken relationships, health break downs, insanity, debts, etc because of man's desire for better life. But an encounter with God changes everything for a better future.

It is God's desire for us to enjoy life, void of endless struggles. One word from God will set you on the right path. It will keep you from trials and errors, speed up your processes and deliver your desire on time and smoothly. You will enjoy peace and success in all affairs of life.

Furthermore, an encounter with the almighty builds up your faith. It gives you the right perspective to life. No matter the challenges in your life, one encounter with God will give you a life time turn around. Many people in the bible enjoyed dramatic changes in their lives, when they encountered God. I will mention only three of them.

Firstly Abraham - He was a "nobody" with a barren wife, still living with his father and relations. But when he had an encounter with God his life story changed for good. He became a channel of God blessings to the children of God (Genesis 12:1-3). Also, another encounter with the Almighty established him as a father of many nations through the birth of Isaac (Genesis 17: 1, 15-19). This encounter strengthened him during the period of waiting. He believed that what God said He would surely do, (Romans 4:17-21)

Secondly Blind Bartimaeus - One moment he was blind and the next minute he could see. His story changed when he encountered Jesus (Mark 10:46-52). He could now do things he couldn't do before.

Thirdly Paul - He had a passion to follow the laws of God but he lacked the truth. His encounter with Jesus turned his life around (Acts 9: 1-22). He became a figure to reckon with in God's kingdom. He had access to the deep things of God and he was able to write most of the New Testament books. These books are still changing lives till today.

Truly, you can also enjoy a life time turn around when you have an encounter with God. No matter your present situation, not only does God have a way out, He has a way that will lead you to glory, honour, success, peace, etc., above that situation and in all other affairs of life.

Now, the question is how do you encounter God for your desired change?

1. You need to believe and acknowledge that God wants you to have this encounter with Him. Proverbs 3:5-6 (KJV) says, "Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."

2. Through the word of God.

Psalm 119: 104-105 (KJV) says, "Through thy precepts I get understanding: therefore I hate every false way. Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path." As you study the word of God, God reveals to you the steps to take to enjoy victory and success over any issue. God cannot guide or lead you outside His words in the scriptures.

3. Through Prayers.

Prayer is a two-way communication with God. When you ask God for help in faith, He always answers. Jeremiah 33:2-3 (KJV) says, "Thus saith the LORD the maker thereof, the LORD that formed it, to establish it; the LORD is his name; Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

4. Through anointed men and women and their books, CDs, Tapes, etc.

You can also have encounter with God through listening to anointed men and women of God with proofs. Many people have enjoyed a life time turn around by listening to or reading the books of these men and women of God. They get these revelations from God and share with their listeners and readers. As you open up your heart to God, He will direct you through these vessels.

You don't have to struggle to succeed in your affairs of life. There is a much quicker and cheaper way and that is through an encounter with God. An encounter with the Almighty made a prisoner (Joseph) the number 2 man in authority in a foreign land! He woke up in prison but slept in the palace the same day. That can be your story too. Seek an encounter with God and enjoy a life time turn around today.

Ngozi Nwoke is a teacher, speaker, counselor and author of "Peace Money Can't Buy" and "The Man Jesus: What You Need to Know About Christ". She has a passion to teach people how to enjoy peace, God's love, and Christian living for a more fulfilling life. Want a more fulfilling life? 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print