See the supernatural
by S Mariah

In the natural realms, many things can disappoint and surprise us all. In the natural, we are out of control as human being, we cannot quite understand what God seems to be doing sometimes.

Yet in the spiritual realms, it's where God works things through and in the spiritual realms, we need to praise God by faith, believing that God has indeed heard our every single prayers for ourselves, others and His Kingdom. It takes faith to accomplish the spiritual thing.

We do not sense, do not feel anything special in the natural, yes it is common to us believers. God has never asked us to use our physical eyes to see and use our brains to analyze how things happen....instead God has indeed asked us as believers, to lift up our 'spiritual eyes' and see in the spiritual. God wants us to believe by faith not by sight.

When we started to believe by faith, it meant we do not see things in the natural but the spiritual. When we use our sight for seeing the physical, we see with limitations. When we put on the spiritual eyes to see things around us, our eyesights will be broaden by the power of God, as our God is limitless.....He can do the things we cannot do in the natural...only by believing in Him shall we see 'things come to pass'.

You and I, we can start the journey of seeing the supernatural work of God by faith.

By faith and not by sight. See the supernatural, believing in God's ability, not the natural with limitations....

__________________________________
I welcome any donations if you feel led to do so, please send to [email protected] Thank you! God bless you all.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print