Replace your doubts with some praises
by S Mariah

Praises are important to believers especially for fighting spiritual battle....Can you imagine that 'praises' is like the rising aroma to God, sweet in smell but also it contains 'power' toward the spiritual realms, when you lift up the name of Jesus in whatever struggles, trials you are in, the name of Jesus when it's lifted up by us believers, God will turn things around for us...but only when we know how to lift up the name of Jesus.

Lifting up the name of Jesus is just like the way Moses lifted up the staff in his hands in battle. Whenever the staff is lifted up, it was like declaring a war in the spiritual, saying ' God in His mighty hands will deliver His people, God will triumph over you Satan.'

Sometimes we do have doubts over God whether He will hear our prayers or He will even notice of our current urgent situation, but the truth is God does understand and know what we are going through.....We ourselves cannot see the things in the spiritual and many times we assumed that God didn't know our sorrows, our troubles and problems in life. We are clearly in the wrong ourselves by thinking God, did not care for His own people.

We need to repent of our doubtful hearts and attitudes....replace it with a thankful and trusting heart toward God.

Not just to say a word of comfort to God by saying we trust Him.....We need to act on it ....we need to do our parts to declare a war, to declare a victory through the name of Jesus Christ in our every battles.....declare a victory....declare a victory in Christ's name by our praises......

Have you declared your victory today???

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print