Seeing and Hearing
by Bobbi Richardson

Isaiah 35:5 (NIV) - Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped.

This is what the Jews were expecting their Messiah, the Anointed One sent from God to do.

Throughout His life we see Jesus doing these things and much more.

He healed the sick, gave sight to the blind, the deaf heard His voice.

Lame men walked, the dead were brought back to life.

He fed thousands of people with a few fish and some bread, He walked on water and calmed a storm.

How could anyone doubt who He was? But some doubted, some still doubt.

We who know and love Him have received sight and our ears are able to hear His voice.

How can we not praise and worship Him for who He is?

If we allow Him He continues to perform miracles daily through those of us who believe and have accepted His invitation to live with Him now and forever. He continues to show Himself to those we interact with each day. Through our words and actions He continues to open blind eyes, unstop deaf ears and bring dead souls back to life.

How can we not love and honor Him?

I write because I want to share what Father God has taught me and because I want others to experience His love more and more. My prayer is that my words will inspire someone to seek Him, to find Him, to know Him, to love Him.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print