Created to Lead
by boatrocker Gilmore

Jesus said that the greatest leader would love to serve.
He doesn't rule over people and he himself only observe.

When a leader follows Jesus example, his people won't have to be driven.
No longer does he has to demand respect- it would gladly be given.

Because everything that was created serves , a serving leader exemplifies God's purpose.
God , as our Heavenly Father shows his love by being the greatest servant to each of us.

He has given us life and life sustaining resources.
He only ask us to follow Jesus and not obey opposing voices.

When we serve God through obedience, his leadership we can then understand.
We won't see his instructions as being grievous but joyfully follow his commands.

Let us learn leadership from the greatest leader of all the Father and the son.
By lovingly serving one another, we can show the whole world how leadership is really done.


Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print