Our Daily Bread
by Kathleen Angell

I see the presence of the Lord in love so very much.
I feel His love towards the children, towards the people I encounter every day.

It is like a cool breeze of wanting to express His love to others.

I need to remember though, that it is not my love.

Not my love for the children or the people. It is given to me to share.

It is God's love from Jesus Christ and He paid a total price that I might know and share His love, more precious than the finest gold,
more to be valued than all treasures.

Of myself, I had no love. Could not give love and would have been the criminal
on the cross.

But love died for me. And now love lives in me.
And I have something so precious in this jar of clay.

Love shares Himself. Just as He shared Himself with the world from the cross,

Love shares Himself with those in my day to day life and all around me.

That they might live and know Him and feel His love.

Of myself i have nothing, am the least. But with Jesus, I have so much.
Of anyone, I deserved death, and certainly of all I least deserved to know Him in His love.

But He gives to us all His life and what we could not ever deserve.

To live and see His life and love given so that others might be watered, rerfreshed, know Him,
and live, and grow in a watered land and live because of His Love for them.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print