Give Them Jesus
by Janet Morris Grimes

Dear God,

Everywhere I look, I see people hurting.

Give them Jesus.

For my friends fighting Stage 4 cancer.

Give them Jesus.

For the one who lost her husband, then gave birth to her third child alone.

Give her Jesus.

For the family raising their grandchildren, facing one health battle after another, only to discover their grandaughter now has cancer.

Give them Jesus.

For the one who struggles to find peace, who wonders if you are done using her to touch the lives of others.

Give her Jesus.

For the one who is tired of the bullying actions of others, who already feels more alone than those bullies will ever realize.

Give her Jesus.

For the one who is tired of false relationships, having to pretend to be something she is not, and no longer believes there is anyone who could possibly love her.

Give her Jesus.

For the one who regrets his past decisions, and doesn't know where to begin to start all over.

Give him Jesus.

For the one who, just days ago, was ready to give up and end his life.

Give him Jesus.

For the one who struggles to forgive, stuck in a pattern of doubt and self-pity.

Give him Jesus.

For the one child who is watching her parents go through a divorce, and is convinced that no relationship was meant to last forever.

Give her Jesus.

For the children who are fatherless.

Give them Jesus.

For the one who trusts her superstitions more than she trusts her God.

Give her Jesus.

For the one who lost both parents in a tragic car accident.

Give her Jesus.

For the one who doubts her abilities as a parent, as she watches her teens fight daily battles of their own.

Give her Jesus.

For the soldiers serving overseas, facing dangers from every direction, thousands of miles away from the people they love the most.

Give them Jesus.

For the one who yearns for a bigger stage; a megaphone so that others will hear your story.

Give her Jesus.

For the ones who are trapped in an empty lifestyle they did not ask for, surrounded by evil, because you are absent.

Give them Jesus.

For the ones who can no longer believe, because they are certain that if you were real, their pain would not be so great.

Give them Jesus.

For the ones who have never known you.

Give them Jesus.

And if it be your will, use me to introduce them to you.

Give me Jesus.

Janet Morris Grimes
April 10, 2011

Janet Morris Grimes, the author The Parent's Guide to Uncluttering Your Home, released in 2011. She launched Abbandoned Ministries to lead others to seek God, as Abba, during  abandonment. For more information, visit http://janetmorrisgrimes.com or http://abbandondoned.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print