One Thing Is Needed
by boatrocker Gilmore

Daily decisions are made that can change your life's dimension.
Major and minor choices are standing in line for your attention.

Which one will you choose to give the highest priorty too?
Which one would have the worse affect if you fail to do?

Because Jesus is Lord in a true believer, prayer and meditation is needed to find out God's will.
Worldly mentality believes that we make our decisions base on our organizational skills.

If we belong to Jesus, we will hear his voice in the mist of other voices.
If Jesus is our head, shouldn't we use our head to make our choices?

Although there are many that will use time to accomplish minimal tasks.
Or walk in life like a drunkered man or like a woman that is blinded by a face mask.

There are many decisions that are optional but only one that is needed.
Victory in life will only come to those who sought Christ and his instructions they heeded.

Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print