Our Hope
by Bobbi Richardson

In his name the nations will put their hope." (Matthew 12:21)

Jesus was quoting Scripture (what we know as the Old Testament-Isaiah 42:1-4).

Through Isaiah God promised to send His Anointed One to bring hope and justice, not just to the Nation of Israel, but to all nations.

Nearing the end of His earthly ministry Jesus quoted Scripture that told of hope and justice so that those who followed Him would remember that the suffering and death they witnessed were not the end. There was hope and justice; peace and reconciliation yet to come.

That promise is for us too.

Jesus came to bring us hope, justice, peace and reconciliation.

He died to bring us forgiveness and new life.

He is the hope of all nations. He is the hope of each person.

Hope we can hold on to in times of trouble when surrounded by turmoil and uncertainty.

But our greatest hope is in His coming again to take us to be with Him forever.

In His name we put our hope.

I write because I want to share what Father God has taught me and because I want others to experience His love more and more. My prayer is that my words will inspire someone to seek Him, to find Him, to know Him, to love Him.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print