Coming Again
by Bobbi Richardson

Matthew 25:31 (NIV) - "When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his throne in heavenly glory.

All of God's promises are true. We can depend on what God says. We know that if God makes a promise, He cannot and will not beak that promise.

Long ago He promised a Savior. One who would bring peace, hope and life forever.

Jesus came to fulfill that promise.

Before His death, Jesus promised that He would rise again in victory and triumph over death once and for all.

On Easter we celebrate the fulfillment of that promise.

In a story that illustrated what will happen when He comes again, Jesus promised His return; not to die, but to reign as our King forever.

These are Jesus' words.

He said He will come again to take all those who are His to be with Him forever.

It is a promise...He is coming again!

I write because I want to share what Father God has taught me and because I want others to experience His love more and more. My prayer is that my words will inspire someone to seek Him, to find Him, to know Him, to love Him.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print