Now What?
by Bobbi Richardson

1 Peter 2:3 (NIV) - now that you have tasted that the Lord is good

We know He keeps His promises; that He is merciful and faithful.

We have experienced His compassion.

We've seen His power and have accepted His salvation.

Our future is secure because of His love.

Now what?

Now live for Him; with Him; in Him.

This is His desire for each of us - to know Him, intimately and completely; to remember His words and follow His example; to take the promise of Resurrection Day and live as if we believe it.

We have been reconciled with God; we stand free from guilt and shame; we have the ultimate privilege of being called Christians, children of God, His own.

We have tasted His grace and mercy.

From this moment we move forward to live and learn; to know and understand and to be all that He wants us to be.

Now that we have tasted that the Lord is good we can only praise Him and thank Him for what He has done and open our lives to what He will do.

I write because I want to share what Father God has taught me and because I want others to experience His love more and more. My prayer is that my words will inspire someone to seek Him, to find Him, to know Him, to love Him.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print