This is Our Inheritance
by Bobbi Richardson

1 Peter 1:3-4 (NIV) - Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, and into an inheritance that can never perish, spoil or fade - kept in heaven for you,

Because of Jesus' death and resurrection, we live in hope.

We have an inheritance that is kept safe for each one of us. It cannot perish, spoil or fade.

It is ours for believing; for accepting; for trusting.

An inheritance is a gift given by a loved one to be received after his death. A gift to bring comfort to those left behind and to provide for their future.

Jesus gave a gift to all who put their trust in Him. He provided an inheritance to each of those He has redeemed.

What is this inheritance we have because we believe?

It is life forever in God's presence.

We will come face to face with our Savior, the One who died and rose again to make the way for us.

Our inheritance is eternal life in His Kingdom. A Kingdom without end, ruled in mercy, justice and truth. He will be our King and His reign will last forever.

This is our hope. This is our inheritance.

I write because I want to share what Father God has taught me and because I want others to experience His love more and more. My prayer is that my words will inspire someone to seek Him, to find Him, to know Him, to love Him.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print