Our Faithful Father
by Bobbi Richardson

Genesis 1:14 (NIV) - And God said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark seasons and days and years,

From the very beginning our amazing Father has shown His faithfulness.

Just as sure as Spring follows Winter; just as we can look toward morning during the darkest part of the night, we can trust God to care for His children.

Our God remains the same yesterday, today and tomorrow. He is in control, we can depend on Him even in the most dire circumstances.

There will be storms, there will be troubles, we will be tossed and thrown about by life's harsh winds.

God is always there. Strong arms waiting to comfort. Shoulder to cry on. He does not change. He is always faithful.

No matter what difficulties, storms or trials we face we can trust in His promises.

He is our strong tower, our fortress where nothing can harm us.

We can hide in the shadow of His wings where no one can touch us.

Through all our seasons and days and years He is our strength and our hope.

Our faithful Father.

I write because I want to share what Father God has taught me and because I want others to experience His love more and more. My prayer is that my words will inspire someone to seek Him, to find Him, to know Him, to love Him.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print