He Holds My Hand
by Bobbi Richardson

Psalm 73:23 (NIV) Yet I am always with you; you hold me by my right hand.

Picture a father walking along holding his child's hand.

That child is safe and protected from any harm. He is guided in the right way and kept from the wrong way. He has companionship and can share anything that happens as they walk together.

This is how we, God's children, walk each and every day.

Asaph began his psalm lamenting what appeared to be the prosperity of the wicked. All around him he saw those who did not know God. They were carefree and used their time to develop evil schemes. They grew wealthy and comfortable. Violence was their way of life. It seemed as though everything they did prospered while Asaph struggled to obey God.

Then he remembered that because they did not know God their health, wealth and comfort would soon come to an end. He remembered the end that God had promised for the wicked.

While holding tightly to our Father's hand, we walk safely and confidently even though evil is all around us. We depend on our Father to guide us and keep us from harm. We know that He is in control and that even though it seems as if the wicked prosper, their prosperity will soon come to an end while our faith and trust will be rewarded forever.

Picture yourself walking along holding your Heavenly Father's hand.

I write because I want to share what Father God has taught me and because I want others to experience His love more and more. My prayer is that my words will inspire someone to seek Him, to find Him, to know Him, to love Him.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print