People Friendly Paradise
by PamFord Davis

I like to keep things simple; I avoid confusion and frustration like the plague. Manufacturers, designers, and developers boast of people friendly offerings with me in mind. I'll give a perfect example; I'll drive out of my way for easy access parking. I am not a fan of super stores, prefer the old Mom & Pop variety, but humongous parking lots are just my style. The hard to squeeze in spaces and parallel parking of downtown areas likely led to their demise. Give me forty acres and I'll park my vehicle and get on with business.

"You can't fight city hall!" Can you meet with city leaders face to face to share your concerns? Public officials should be people friendly; election time is a timely reminder. God our Father is accessible. "When [Christ] came, He proclaimed the good news of peace to you who were far away and peace to those who were near. For through Him we both have access by one Spirit to the Father (Ephesians 2:17-18 HCS)." The Holy Trinity needs no efficiency consultants; God is people friendly personified!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print