All Came To Pass
by Gary J. Borgstede

Scripture

Joshua 21:45 "Not a word failed of any good thing which the Lord had spoken to the house of Israel. All came to pass."

Observation

In this passage is the fulfillment of God's promise to the children of Israel regarding the Promised Land that He said He would give to them. God promised Israel the land of the Jordan for their possession and they took possession of it and dwelt in it. God promised them rest all around and they rested in every direction. And God promised that no man would be able to stand against them and He delivered them from all of their enemies. Not a single Word from God's promise to Israel failed to come to pass.

Application

What God says He will do, I can trust that He will do because God is not a man that He should lie. Furthermore, the Word of God says that all the promises of God in Him are Yes, and in Him Amen, to the glory of God through us. Therefore, as a child of the Most High Living God, I can take great comfort in all of His promises to me because the Lord is faithful and He will fulfill His Word in my life just as He fulfilled His Word in the lives of the children of Israel.

Prayer

Heavenly Father, thank You for Your Word that is a light unto my path and a lamp unto my feet and Your faithfulness that reaches to the heavens. I praise You as Jevohah Nissi, the Lord my Banner, and invite Your Banner to rule and reign over my life, my home, my family, and my community. May all of Your promises be completely fulfilled in my life as I trust You and serve You all the days of my life. I love you Jesus! Amen!

All Came To Pass Copyright 2010, Gary J. Borgstede. You have permission to reprint the personal devotion, All Came To Pass, in its entirety only, and forward to your colleagues and friends, provided the copyright notice remains part of the reprint and transmission. All other rights reserved.


Gary J. Borgstede is the published author of the leadership books titled, The Make It Happen Journey and Kings Come Forth, as well as the faith-based leadership education blog at www.makeithappenmoment.com.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print