Looking for cash for homes? Know how to calculate the cash in hand
by Harry Hayden

Property selling is a serious affair, very serious. You have to tackle it carefully considering all the aspects related to house selling. People usually decide to sell house when the situation is really grave and there is no way out.

- Mortgage arrears leading to house repossession
- Relocation due to job or any other reason
- Divorce
- Purchasing new home
- Bankruptcy
- Not in a position to pay tax for inherited property
- Health problem or bereavement

And once you sell off your house, your problems will not end you have to look for a new home, a new shelter where you will move in after selling. Hence, while looking for a buyer of your home, you have to look for a new home as well!

But will you be able to buy a new home? Or you have to go for a rented apartment? This is something you have to decide first. In order to come to a decision you will need a solid budget. The money that you will receive by selling the house is not what you get actually; there are many other expenses that you have to consider when it comes to prepare the budget.

Here is the list of expenses that you have to make when it comes to sell house fast on the open market without or with the help of property agents.

1. Cost of renovation
2. Property agent's fees (if you are working with them)
3. Conveyance charges
4. Solicitor's fees
5. Advertising costs

Just sum up these expenses and deduct it from what you get. This will give you an idea how much usable fund you would have in your hand. Now you have to use this fund wisely. Here is a list of things that you have to cover:

- Clear the debt if you are selling house to stop repossession
- Moving cost
- Agent's fees to find a new home

And then the residue fund can be used to buy the home. If this find is not sufficient to buy a new home, then you have to apply for a mortgage or you can rent a house.

The fact is you can keep things much simpler by working with cash buyers. You can save money as you don't need to renovate the house or pay property agent's commission when you work with cash buyers. Thus a large chunk of cash for home that you receive becomes usable. Moreover, professional cash buyers let you stay in the same house as a tenant after you sell it off. You can avoid a lot of expenses and hassles as well.

You can get cash for homes quickly by working with reputed property buyers in your area. Look for buyers who are active in your area.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print