Tickle, Tickle, Tickle!
by PamFord Davis

Tickle, tickle, tickle Parents not only goo-goo and make silly faces at infants; they tickle feet of the children, tummies and under their arms. Have you ever wondered why? We love to see them smile and hear belly laughs; they are happy and we are happy. Tickle, tickle, tickle

Am I bringing back happy memories from your childhood or times with your children and grandchildren? My mind is flooded with memories, visions of wide eyed chubby faces, toothless grins and breathless giggles. These were "Kodak moments"; God sent them directly to my memory banks.

Life has heartache; we cling to simple times of happiness with those we love. I am not too grown up or refined to desire spontaneous outbursts of laughter. Give me corny jokes, one-liners from the comedians of yesteryear and shared family humorous events.

My face should hold laugh lines to reveal my age as circles in a cut tree. See that one? I slipped in spilled milk on our Mycenae kitchen floor and found the humor in "not crying over spilled milk"!

Tickle, tickle, tickle Joy, joy, joy"I have spoken these things to you so that My joy may be in you and your joy may be complete (John 15:11 HCS)." Jesus shared words of His joy with followers; they could be all God created them to be.

"Lord, you know me better then I know myself. You know when I need to be serious and when I need to relax. Surprise me, when I least expect itreach out the finger that wrote the 10 Commandments and tickle, tickle, tickle"!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print