Wherefore ye kick against my sacrifice?
by

Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice?

Woe to you inhabitants of the earth!

The larger isles shall be made small, the small isles to be enlarged

As the mouths of my prophets have been anointed and enlarged to preach My Word I shall silence the tongues of the false prophets.

Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering which I have commanded in my habitation?
Thy honours thy brethren, thy family more than me.

You have made yourselves fat with the chiefest of offerings!

Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering?!

The pride of men doth exalt itself above me. I am The Good Shepherd, my sheep know my voice, they hearken not after any vain calling except obedience unto love to Me.

They are my sons and daughters throughout the earth hidden in wildernesses, hidden with the heathen for surely they are nearer the kingdom of god than you!

There are many rahabs who have provided a cup of cold water given to my disciples. They shall not lose their reward.

Blessed are the poor for theirs is the kingdom of God. Hear what I am saying you prosperity teachers. BLESSED ARE THE POOR!!

Throw away your trinkets of gold, silver or manner of iniquity. What doth it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul?

BLESSED ARE THE POOR!

Give up your homes that are built on iniquity and not built by the LORD. You have laboured in vain. The blind are leading the blind and you follow them. BELIEVE NOT!! BLESSED ARE THE POOR!!

Many hath forsaken all riches of this world to follow me, this is what I have commanded from the beginning, as with Abraham so with my disciples. Carry no scrip, no extra shoes, can you say of yourself that you have followed me! You profess it through your riches. BLESSED ARE THE POOR!

Does My Word not make it clear but you would rather have the vanity of approval. But this approval is to your detriment, these are steps down the wider path of destruction, for indeed you have not listened, nor heeded. Turn before it is too late! Get rid of your idols!

I have separated and am separating My people from the iniquities of evil workers. My prophets work alone, in anguish hearing the truth rather than the lies. They weep with me! Blood sweat and tears do they shed on My behalf. They are the same as prophets of old. I THE LORD DO NOT CHANGE.

You priests of the LORD you have slept, you have not watched. Your oil is now extinguished. The candlestick is removed. Yet even now you call upon Me. I have removed your candlestick. You eyes grew weary and dim, you have not corrected your own family nor the people I asked you to shepherd. You have been harsh and cruel and have become wolves devouring and hurting many hearts with words not from Me.

Wherefore kick ye at my sacrifice and at mine offering? Your enemies are now to exalt themselves over you as you prefer this, yet even in this you are blind. You prefer the stroking and purring of men pleasing . You are the ravenous wolves' prophesised. You have chosen these yourselves. Though you appear like sheep you are WOLVES!

I am the Good Shepherd, I know my sheep, and they trust and follow me. They know who their Shepherd is; they know my gentle, lowly meek voice. They trust me implicitly. I am known by them and they know my calling. When they wander away I call them back. One fold, One Shepherd. They wait upon me.

Still quiet waters they hear. Through the tempest storms I call to them and have quieted the waves round you. You false shepherds, false preachers have caused this!

Many cheeks have been lashed and many cloaks given and lendeth freely . You expect much in return. But you shall receive your reward in the abyss, burning coals literally on your head.

I the LORD provide freely, give freely, their portion is Jesus. I am enough for them. I have laid down my life for My sheep. I was led as a lamb slaughtered. My sacrifice was and is enough and will be enough when they are raised on the last day. My Grace is sufficient to them each day no matter the hardship or separation. But I have separated them from the goats. The GOATS ARE YOU FALSE TEACHERS OF PROSPERITY LEADING THEM INTO THE WORLD OF DESTRUCTION!

I am to gather my sheep together, for my yoke is easy, my yoke is from me, meek and lowly. My power is not forced it comes from above.

Oh speak tenderly, softly for I use few words. Build up with love and gentleness. As My wings enfold so do my true disciples build up in love having their lead by me The Good Shepherd.

Know this a major separation is to come. I have called my people to be holy and separate.

I AM THE LORD.

jacquiannjulyan aka shofargirl

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print