I Am Amazed!
by Steve Countryman

Psalm 8:3-5 3 When I consider your heavens, the work of your fingers, the moon and the stars, which you have set in place, 4 what is mankind that you are mindful of them, human beings that you care for them? 5 You have made them a little lower than the angels and crowned them with glory and honor. Job 7:17 "What is mankind that you make so much of them, that you give them so much attention,

When you stop to think about your life as a Christian, do you ever wonder what all God has done for you? The more I think of it the more I am amazed by God. I amazed that the creator of all things thought so much of me that he sent His only Son to die on a cross for me. That right there would have been more than enough but God did not stop there. God wants His best for me so God keeps on blessing me. I am amazed at how much God loves me. I am amazed that the Great I Am even knows me let alone wants to know me. That He knows everything about me. Things that I don't even know about me God knows. I am amazed that knowing what God knows about me that He still has anything to do with me. I am amazed that God wants a relationship with me. I am amazed that God allows me to speak to Him let alone speak His name. I am amazed that God hears me and wants to hear me. I am amazed that God answers my prayers and enjoys doing so. I am amazed how God will answer my prayers totally without any help or advice from me. I am amazed that when God answers my prayers that sometimes that answer is no. Later it becomes clear that His no answer was the best thing for me. I am amazed that God wants to be involved with every area of my life, all day everyday.

I am amazed by God's promises and blessings. I am amazed at God's power and authority that He has given me. I am amazed at God's holiness and righteousness. I am amazed at what God sees in me, His Son, and the great potential that lies within. I am amazed at how the Holy Spirit has and is changing me from glory to glory. I am amazed at how much I have changed and that I am not the same man I used to be. I am amazed that God's mercy is new every morning. I am amazed at God's patience and long suffering. I am amazed by the ways the Holy Spirit reveals Jesus to me. I am amazed how God reveals His truths to me. How I can read a passage in the Bible over and over again through the years and still miss the hidden truths of God in the message. I am amazed how God gives me revelation and then allows me to share them with others through these writings. I am amazed that God is made strong in my weaknesses. I am amazed that God has used me to write out these revelations and truths knowing that English was one of my worst subjects throughout school. I can't begin to explain proper sentence structure.

I am amazed that the King of Kings and Lord of Lords wants me to include Him in my decisions regardless how small. The other day I was having trouble at work trying to locate a "driver" for a laptop I was working on. Drivers are what is used that enables Windows to operate different parts of the computer like the sound or wireless devices. After working on it for over a day and a half I finally asked God to help me find the right driver that I needed. After asking God for help I thought how foolish I was for asking the Creator of the universe to help me with something so small, so unimportant, so trivial. I felt so ashamed and stupid for bothering Him. The next thing I knew I had found the perfect driver all because the Creator of the universe took the time to answer my call for help because He loves me. That is what amazes me the most about God is how much He loves me and how far God will go to show me His love if I will just let Him! So the question is how does God amaze you? If He doesn't amaze you it is because you don't know Him well enough yet


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print