"All Paths Lead To God"?
by Steve Countryman

We have all heard that phrase used by different famous people, the media and by some friends and neighbors. Once you really think about that phrase you begin to understand what a lie it is. If ALL paths/religions lead to God why do the majority of them contradict each other? Why do they all claim to be the ONLY path to God? Why would a supreme being want his followers to believe that all paths lead to God instead of making it simple by just one way that leads to God? Why would he enjoy all of the contradictions, arguments, hard feelings and even wars that have been caused because of their differences? Who would want to worship that kind of god? How could that god ever prove his love to us by advancing that belief? The reality is that all paths lead to their god not necessarily the God. Jehovah God is also known as the Great I Am, Yahweh, Elohim, Adonai, El Shaddai, Jesus Christ, Lord, Holy Spirit along with other variations of these. But Jehovah God is NOT known as or associated with Allah, Krishna, Vishnu, Shiva, Bhagwan, Ek Onkar, Baal or Baha! That is why NOT all paths lead to God!

Sad that some even call themselves Christian and believe that lie. If you believe that phrase wouldn't you also have to include religions past and present that worshiped gods like the sun and moon gods, the volcano gods, the sea god, mother earth as god and the Greeks gods? I have never heard of a line drawn between religions that are included in that statement and those that aren't. "All paths lead to God" is a statement meant to be inclusive and politically correct under the umbrella of diversity so as not to offend anyone or their beliefs. It is a lie! The New Age Christians? Acceptance of such beliefs is ignorance by choice. Those who believe it are deceived!

For some not choosing a specific path just becomes another way not to change ones lifestyle of sin. They think that as long as they believe in God and they live their life doing more good than bad they'll still go to heaven. What a lie! You can't get to heaven by doing good deeds or just believing in God. The demons believe in God but are not allowed in heaven. So the agnostics will also keep the demons company for eternity!

There are the unsaved or the ones without a path whom have heard from us Christians and from preachers the truth about God's love but have distorted it. "God loves you just the way you are" has been changed to mean that God loves you so why change your sinful ways? "If God loves me just as I am then He will continue to love me as I continue to sin." "I don't need the salvation of Christ because God still loves me just as I am." They miss the salvation message because they are not willing to turn from their sinful ways and repent. When you repent and turn from your sinfulness God loves you too much to let you stay in your sinfulness. That is the Holy Spirit changing you from the inside out.

Then there are those Christians who believe that since the end time prophecies are all coming true, according to the news, then why should we concern ourselves with doing anything to fight the wicked. "It must all come about to fulfill the prophecies of the Bible." The Bible doesn't say that we are to ignore those prophecies but to treat them as signs of the end times. We are to continue to be the light and the salt to the world. We are to continue to fight the good fight right to the very end to or until Jesus comes. Where in the Bible does it say that we are to be fearful and worried about the end times? Where does it say that when the prophecies comes to past that we are to go hide, be quiet, blend in and look like the world, shut up about the gospel, give up or give in? We are to be steadfast and determined! We will not compromise our righteousness, condone wickedness and sinful living, accept world teachings or anything taught that is contrary to the Word of God. We will not accept wickedness, be sympathetic to sinfulness, weak willed or dilute our beliefs!

The world is hungry for the truth of the Bible and to hear about Jesus Christ. They want to see proof of God's love when they meet us or come to our churches. They don't want to become a member of just another "club" called church or to "play church". They want a real encounter with the one and only real God. What does the church have to offer the sinner? Do they witness God's love or do they witness another church who can't even get along with other churches or fellow Christians. If we the church body can't "get along" with other churches then what love of God are we showing the sinners? Isn't it more important that us saints get the message of the gospel out to the world as Christians who can fellowship with other Christians in God's love? Why is the spirit of unity among the churches hard to find? Not all churches who call themselves Christians are true believers. Not all churches qualify to come together in unity of Spirit. But there are lots of religions of similar beliefs of common gospel truths that could and should reach out to other churches but don't. But that is all about to change and it is beginning to happen even now! The outpouring of God's Holy Spirit is powerful and swift! Christ is calling His church body to come together in the Spirit of unity, in alignment and agreement with each other and with the basic Word of God. God is preparing the bride of Christ and that time is now! So the questions are what do you believe, who is your God and where do you stand or do you even stand at all?


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print