HOT LIST! Big 7 Must Haves
by Shirley Carr

Since the genesis of man, it has upset the convention, providing the lens between the natural and supernatural worlds. Encouraging people to fulfill the purpose of life and to keep a creative perspective on the comings and goings of our environment, it is faith. FAITH- the fresh, break out the mold phenomenon that helps you rip the runway of this thing we call life. FAITH, the peculiar call in the most unusual place, located between time and eternity. When you think Faith, you may be thinking "believing" but it is so much more than believing. While we live in an era known for the unfiltered and unchallenged social norms; maintaining this fresh breakout the mold phenomenon may prove to be a challenge. Don't be left behind, but be equipped with what you need to maintain for FAITH. Welcome to the Faith Big 7 Must Haves for Life!

Faith-The Difference Between Success and Significant: This difference is exposed by substance and the evidence of what can't be seen with the naked eye. Substance is the time capsule that synthesizes desire and need. Is the substance of what you are hoping for from God (that is giving you life) or is it a pollutant of the enemy intended to take the life out of you? Evidence is the thesis that gives headline to the behind the scenes script of your life. What relationship do you have with God? Do you talk to him? Even if you don't know what to say, begin by being open and honest. A relationship is developed through communication. This collaboration helps distinguish success from significance. Consider: Hebrews 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.

Faith-Myth Buster: Integrated between insight and revelation is one of the greatest gifts that has ever been given to man-Faith. Inspired in a subtle yet brilliant hustle between discernment and logical thought is the most practical technique every used-WORK. Both partners in this journey of life are absolutely necessary. It is through this partnership that we become the catalyst to carry out the will of the Father. Consider: James 2:26 For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

Faith-Deciding Moment: Are you ready for the next? Of course, we often want to get to the end of the story without going through the process. There is nothing wrong with the desire to get to the finale; however, it is in the process that we experience the deeper, life-enhancing, journey of faith. It's through the prayers that you have prayed and cried that we experience the depth of an extraordinary Savior. This depth appears on the building block of patience that has been hammered by a past to prepare you as a present day miracle. Consider: James 1:3 Knowing this, that the trying of your faith worketh patience.

Faith-Ongoing Attraction: Don't allow the ups and downs, trials and tribulations, and the ins and outs of your life get in the way of your faith. At this point you need, what I call, "Matter over Mind". Think back to a circumstance where you thought that you weren't going to make it. Look at yourself now! Even if you felt like you barely made it. The Father brought you out! When you live a life of faith you become a friend of God. A friend of God is an enemy to every evil work. Of course, events will arise to try and throw you off the path. How many times have you watched a sport and the losing team willfully tried to score on the winning side-never! Keep Your Faith! Consider: Luke 22:32 But I have prayed for you, Simon, that your faith may not fail. And when you have turned back, strengthen your brothers."

Faith-Best Move: Faith is not just knowing that God can do anything that He desires to do but knowing that even if He chooses not to do it- He still has the power too! This is what I call "Full Faith". "Full Faith" is what the small mustard seed has. As tiny as a mustard seed is, the flavor it contains spreads rapidly and with great strength. Consider: Matthew 17:20 He replied, "Because you have so little faith. Truly I tell you, if you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you."

Faith-Up and Away: The scriptures contain a story of a woman whose name alone has been translated to mean beauty, passion, and favor, yet she was barren. How many times have you been told one thing but it looked and felt like everything was going in the opposite direction? This woman did not give up on seeing a child from her own womb. She endured having to witness her husband having a child by his other wife while she was still barren. This woman knew that her purposed was packed in a prayer of faith. Hannah prayed! Hannah held on and received and answer from God that she would soon give birth. The best direction is always up in Prayer! Consider: Hebrews 4:14 Therefore, since we have a great high priest who has ascended into heaven, Jesus the Son of God, let us hold firmly to the faith we profess.

Faith-The Story Starts With You: The reality is that the world we envision begins with each of us. As our world embraces high-technology with the reverence for modernity we cannot neglect the need for a rapidly growing population- FAITH. In a world that readily and easily declares bad news we must continue to carry the good news of our faith. We must continue to declare the love, peace, joy, and hope of Glory. It is the hope of Glory that has made us victors and not victims! Triumphantly with faith, the story starts with you! Consider: Romans 1:12 that is, that you and I may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith.

EVEidenz, copyright Pen You In 

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print