Any cures for the struggle of our sins
by S Mariah

When we be honest with that question, we all can say the same thing - we wanted to do right, but we ended up sinning against God many times in many ways....and we are still struggling with sin...though many of us have believed in God for far too many years.....and deep down we might have times that we doubted and we wanted to know why....why are we still struggling on the inside of us. Some chose not to bother it, ignore the sins in us....trying to cheer up at church, straighten ourselves up.

What causes it....and why are we still struggling when we have placed our trust in God....

In Romans 7:5, "When we were controlled by our old nature, sinful desires were at work within us, and the law aroused these evil desires that produced a harvest of sinful deeds, resulting in death."

Yes, it was in 'past tense'...but it explained that....the sinful desires are at work within us because we allowed our old nature to control us..

Can you see that.......we ALLOWED our old nature to control us....we have not rejected the temptations...we have not rejected the old nature in us...we ALLOWED them to trigger us in our walks with God.....

Therefore, not that God needs to be blamed...but the problem perhaps is from us.....we failed to overcome our old natures....we still yield to our old natures at times....also in previous Romans 6, we are reminded that...we are no longer mastered by 'Sin'...'Sin' is no longer our master...we are not under the control of sin but grace.

In Romans 6:10, "When he died, he died once to break the power of sin..." Do we really believe that the power of sin has been broken by the death of Jesus, many times we got that knowledge up on our heads but not in our hearts....we might not truly believe this as we are struggling with sins....but the truth is....He has conquered death and 'sin' should not have power over us....

'Sin' should not have power over us....believers.

In verse 11, We are reminded to remember this truth - So you also should consider yourselves to be dead to the power of sin and alive to God through Christ Jesus.

May we declare today, we are dead to sin and alive to Christ....declare that we know the power of sin is broken by Jesus Christ for us all.

God bless, may God fills you with His peace and love, that you will yield to Him alone not sin. Be free in the name of Jesus. Amen.

S. Mariah - passionate about the sexually-broken. 
Please visit http://Jesusloveslgbt.org  for more articles on homosexuality.

My e-books, please visit: 

https://www.amazon.com/She-confused-Wandering-wonderful-imagination-ebook/dp/B08HHLCHR3/ref=sr_1_1?dchild=1&keywords=The+âsheâ+confused&qid=1599

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print