Seed to the Sower
by Kathleen Angell

I have a son of faith, who lives in Kenya.

I have been reading about Kenya, to get to know what their life is like there.

I was surprised to find out there are difficulties with water and sometimes water is rationed.

I read an article about a woman who raised her own vegtables and also sold vegetables, in that area. Her crop looked impressive.

Later I read that she won a prize for her crops, and was given a wheel barrel with a drip watering method on it, to water crops. I'm not sure what this looks likes, but I can imagine.

When I read about water shortages and the drip method as a prize, it connected.

That would truly be a prize for someone who doesn't have, perhaps a faucet or the water availability we have here. To water her crops and see them grow.

In dry seasons, going along dripping water on her crops. It must be exhaustive, but her produce looked very impressive, and she looked well, herself.

I say this to say, something came to me in the Lord, this morning, in my mind's vision.

As I thought on the seed, I could see, with my mind's eye, what the Lord had given to me, -the Scripture came to me about the Lord supplying seed to the sower.

He has truly given to me seed for sowing. Water of the Love of Jesus to give.

Through written words on 8x10 paper that I xerox, and through the Love of God, He gives, to water.

To go out and work the land in people's lives and hearts, and care for them and about them.

And I could see, like the woman, I have a drip method. I am happy as that woman to have the drip method to take Water to people's lives in the Love of Jesus.

And this produce, is Eternal.

One house at a time. And then go back, and a couple to few months later, do it again. The Lord is good.

I am tending people's lives. With the gift given to me... right now, in the drip method.

Jesus presence of His love really makes me to love people. To care about them.

I always think of the Bible and the ostrich that lays her eggs and leaves them. But Jesus didn't make us that way. He made me to love them so much.

The Love of Jesus in me, Him loving them, not me, but His Love caring so much for them.

He so really cares for the people and cares for all people that they would be watered and nutured and know His love and grow.

They are like my own, in my heart. My own precious garden, given by God to tend. Though they are all His, He gives a garden to tend and we love it and care for it. As by His love, we care for and tend the people in His love, caring for them, by Him, very much.

Kind of like that woman with her precious produce. Oh, and how much more, ours! The precious lives and souls He brings and gives.

Praise Jesus.

Sincerely, in His Love.

Kathleen Angell

www.christiannews.highpowersites.com

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print