What kind of seeds are we sowing?
by chris benjamin

Everyday we have an opportunity to help sow the seeds of righteousness in the hearts and minds of others. God puts people in our lives at certain times throughout each day to be lifted up by our words and actions. It is up to us as believers to let the words of encouragement flow out of our mouths freely.

Everyone of us has been blessed with special gifts by God to use for the good of others. Is your's wisdom of the Holy Scripture? Are you a mighty prayer partner? Do you show love and compassion for others even when you are down?

Pray about what God wants you to do with your special gifts today. Then believe that He will give you an opportunity to exercise your gifts. Imagine each morning that you put on the back pack of the Gospel, filled with the seeds wisdom, faith, love, and encouragement. As you go forth throughout your day, spread generously the seeds given you by the Holy Spirit in the words you speak. It may be all that someone in your life needs to spark hope and turn their day around positively.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print