Come, Let Us Bow Down
by Lili Richey Willard

'Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.'
Psalm 95:6

Tomorrow is our day of worship. When we come together in the House of God, we will all bow down, kneel down, and we will praise Him and we will worship Him together.

But today should also be our day of worship. Because we are to give praise and worship to the LORD in all things we do, in all we have, in all we are, simply because of Who He IS each and every day. Why wait until Sunday?

We, as Christians, truly have something to shout about, to anyone who will listen, but we should also be shouting it in joy to Him. When we say His name, the angels listen. When we praise Him for something He has done, the demons quake. When we give Him our all, in total surrender, satan knows His demise is coming. Through praise and worship we are giving God ourselves, and we are exalting Him before others.

So whether you are sitting on the beach, walking a trail in the mountains, or choosing items in the grocery store, or whatever you may be doing today, take the time, MAKE the time, to give worship, pure worship, to your LORD. It will make your day, certainly, but more importantly, it will make HIS!

Blessings!

(An Angelwing Devotional)

I love the LORD! I write the Rosebuds of Faith Devotional Series on my blog,ohiolilisview.blogspot.com/ and Angelwingdevotionals at angelwingdevotionals.wordpress.com/.
You can also find my work on everydaychristian.com. 

Please tune in...and blessings!

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print