Inspiration for Father's Day
by chris benjamin

"The father of a righteous man has great joy; he who has a wise son delights in him." Proverbs 23:24

What an awesome responsibility and joy it is to be a father! As we reflect on what this day means, let us take time to aknowledge our Heavenly Father. The One who comforts us in times of need and rejoices in our times of happiness. In His presence, all worldy problems dissolve away as His loving kindness surrounds us.

Fathers take this special day and use it to realign our priorites with our Father in heaven. He has sent us to be the good shepherds of our families. We must be the best providers and protectors of the ones we are charged to love unconditionally. How are we to do that? We have to seek God and his strength and wisdom to accomplish this mission. Turn to God in faithful prayer, seek His truth in the bible, and put our faith in righteous action. If we center ourselves in God and continually seek His ways, we will not fail to deliver worthy lives. I encourage all fathers to take time to learn about each individual in your family. Find out what makes each one unique and do something special for each one. Do something that says, "I am your father and I love you unconditionally. Never will I stop. We are together in this life and the next."

It is a difficult task to stay centered on being a godly father in our society. But it is what we are made for and called to do for God's glory. Fathers, we can accomplish great things when we untite as faithful servants of God. Stay strong and know that we have the ultimate strength waiting to come to our side when we call. Look to the day when the Lord comes to call on us fathers with happy hearts, because we know we have been good shepherd's to His children. Happy Fathers day!

God Bless

Visit spiritualbasictraining.com to help those in need.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print