Wildfire
by PamFord Davis

"Wildfire", the designation puts residents in dry areas in a panic; forestry service goes on high alert and volunteer firefighters don their fire-retardant gear and rush to blazing fires. Television networks assign top reporters to nearby communities as wildlife flees in desperation. Wildfire soon finds a companion word, "contained" is the goal and patience is the key. It may take trained personnel weeks to bring a wildfire under control and cleanup smoldering embers within the path of destruction.

Put on God's protective armor and begin extinguishing the fire! "So too, though the tongue is a small part [of the body], it boasts great things. Consider how large a forest a small fire ignites. And the tongue is a fire. The tongue, a world of unrighteousness, is placed among the parts of our [bodies]; it pollutes the whole body, sets the course of life on fire, and is set on fire by hell (James 3:5-6 HCS)." Turn to the Fire Chief, there is always sufficient living water to extinguish the wildfire!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print