The Full Armor of God
by chris benjamin

"Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand. Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God." (Ephesians 6:13-17)

It is our duty, our calling, our destiny as children of God to fight the good fight of the faith every day. God has blessed us with everything we need to be successful in our spiritual fight. Truth, righteousness, the Gospel of peace, faith, salvation, and His Word are waiting to be called into service. He will securely fasten them upon all of us without fail who sincerely seek Him. All we need to do is apply each piece of armor confidently in our lives. That is an amazing feeling to know we will never lose when we wear the full armor of God. His armor is not cumbersome or heavy. On the contrary, it is perfectly light and resilient, impenetrable to all attacks.

Imagine the confidence that arises within us when spiritual invincibility is our assurance. It can happen and will happen when we open our hearts and minds to the truth of the Gospel. Delightfully dive into the Word of God and awaking the spiritual warrior inside! We will be liberated by the power of God through faith and love. A spiritual battle is what we face each day of our lives here on Earth. We battle against many different enemies. Maybe today we will face a thief, or hurtful words of a loved one, or unbelief in ourselves. An attack will come most days, but we do not have to fear it. We must rest in the fact that Jesus has triumphantly defeated the enemy for us. All we need to do is train ourselves to keep physically, mentally, and spiritually fit. To be the very best spiritual warriors we can be, begin with faithful prayer, Bible study, and working hard to help those in need. If we continually practice these three tasks, we will sharpen our spiritual skills to the fullest. We will be the conquering faithful, with unending praise and confidence in our thoughts, words, and actions for the glory of our Father. See you on the high ground spiritual warriors!

God Bless



Visit www.spiritualbasictraining.com to learn more about the Charity donation poll and the book Spiritual Basic Training.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print