Life's Living Moments
by Annie Abraham

How many "living" moments did you experience today, in the last one week or one month? Can't remember ! True because most of us are so busy trying to live life that what we are actually doing is not living but trying to catch up .Because we are conditioned to believe that if we catch up now, we can live later. Alas, not to be.
Step back , sit down , take a deep breath. The world is still going on as usual. Nothing changed because you took a breather.
When did you last take time to smell a flower, walk barefoot on dewy grass, enjoy a baby's gurgle or just plain enjoyed the aroma and flavour of your coffee? I hear you saying, "Gee, I don't remember".

Life is fast paced and never ending. It's a list of to do things which begins and never ends.
There is no recipe for being a perfect daughter or son or parent or partner .These roles have evolved over ages and still will evolve. What the world needs is more love, more care, more safety and above all , more loving people around .God may be busy at times but He has so thoughtfully made You and Me to be his messengers of love, peace and care.
So whenever you can smile at someone who leasts expects it. Give your kid an unexpected hug, hold your partner's hand , call your parents , send someone a nice message . Go ahead, do this and many such small gestures. You can be rest assured that you have planted a smile on someone's soul
Go , start counting your tender moments . Trust me , soon you will have many !

Annie Abraham Verghis
http://cappuccinogal.blogspot.com/

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print