Jesus is Faithful Even When We Aren't
by Marijo Phelps

Sometimes we mess up big time. Like bidding on e-bay and getting totally carried away. By the time we win the bid we are wondering why we even placed it to begin with. Not being fiscally responsible is not part of who I am. Until this past couple of weeks. Tonight I need to talk to my husband and ask his forgiveness. There are many times I haven't made the best choices, but Jesus.

Prayer: Dear Jesus, it has been years since that day I prayed to ask You to be my Lord. SO much has happened. You've brought me through and been there always, through it all. Lord, today especially I have some needs. I desire to know Your will for me and to be in the center of it. I know You desire to have me hear you and obey. I die to my desires and seek to hear You even now. AMEN

Child, you are my daughter and I love you. My timing is not your timing, but be not dismayed at that revelation. I AM yours and you are mine. Keep on seeking Me and Mine for you. You shall find and learn beauty through delay. I vacillate not nor waver in My purpose/plan/plans for you, fear not but meet each day, maximize on it and keep focused on Me. Sometimes it is not so much where you are but WHO you are, wherever you are. If you maximize on Me and stay pure, holy and ready I can use you in a vast variety of circumstances. I love you (both) and have a plan. I still go before you and prepare the way/doors. I Am THE door. Do all without anxiety, living that moment for itself, taking advantage of that opportunity as it is there. Then, you , at that moment, have no other (moment) to be concerned, focused on, anxious about or speculating about. Use it to my advantage and I'll bring forth the increase in them and you. I AM undertaking, fear not. I also have several plans which allow for various "wills" and choices. And I have My best. Sometimes it doesn't come about even if you and I are on target because of others but and still ALL THINGS WORK TOGETHER FOR GOOD FOR THOSE WHO LOVE ME AND ARE CALLED. You can't lose. Selah.

Isaiah 43: 1-3
But now, thus says the LORD, who created you, O Jacob, And He who formed you, O Israel: " Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by your name; You are Mine. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. When you walk through the fire, you shall not be burned, Nor shall the flame scorch you. For I am the LORD your God, The Holy One of Israel, your Savior..(NKJV)

Philippians 4:6
Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. (NIV)

Isaiah 35:8
And a highway will be there; it will be called the Way of Holiness. The unclean will not journey on it; it will be for those who walk in that Way; wicked fools will not go about on it. (NIV)

2 Corinthians 9:10
Now he who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness. (NIV)

1 Thessalonians 3:12
May the Lord make your love increase and overflow for each other and for everyone else, just as ours does for you.

Romans 8:28
[ More Than Conquerors ] And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. (NIV)

Come by my blog spot for more photos and interesting reading: http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print