How to be spiritual
by chris benjamin

"Now it is God who makes both us and you stand firm in Christ. He anointed us, set his seal of ownership on us, and put his Spirit in our hearts as a deposit, guaranteeing what is to come."

2 Corinthians 1:21-22



Every month approximately 2 million people worldwide search the internet for "how to be spiritual." So many people long to feel a spiritual connection with God. We all search for answers, comfort, unconditional love, and the truth of our existence. The amazing reality is you can transform your life to be spirit-filled. Every single person has the innate ability to become spiritual. We are spiritual from birth, but we have to allow that part of our being to flourish. We must choose to dedicate our lives to pursuing a spiritual lifestyle full of faithful prayer, seeking God's Word in the Bible, and purely righteous good works for others benefit.

Begin your spiritual walk each day with quiet prayer to connect on a higher level with God. This is the time where you can truly find peace and answers for what God's will is for you. Prayers do not have to be elaborate and drawn out meditations. Simply be honest and humble with your requests and thoughts. Each prayer you offer up to the Lord will lay a block onto the spiritual foundation of your journey with God. The more time you spend in prayer, the more comfortable and at ease you will be. Before long you will be seeking prayer time and living a life of perpetual prayer. The goal is to have life so overflowing with the Holy Spirit that you are constantly walking in prayer. Amazing revelations are waiting to be revealed to the perpetually prayerful person.

More revelations and wisdom for a Spirit-filled life are ready and willing to be awakened in God's Holy Word, the Bible. This is where you must turn every morning, day, and night for insight on what it means to be a child of God. What He wants and expects of you. What He has freely given you in everlasting salvation. He also wants to bless you abundantly with gifts of a truly happy and completely peaceful life. You have to know what it takes to find that tranquility. It is all in the Bible. Keep His Word next to you always so that you may be able to discern right from wrong in His eyes. In this way, your path will be clearly lit and easier to follow.


Along your path you will have many opportunities to lift up your brothers and sisters of the world. When you are strong in prayer and full of God's Word, seeking ways to help others will become a natural way of thinking and living. This self-sacrificing way of life will bolster the strength of your spirit and increase your connectivity with God. Imagine a world that lived outwardly as Jesus called us to by saying, "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength. The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself'" Mark 12:30-31. Putting God and His children first will create an atmosphere of sincere giving, love, and compassion for others no matter what nation, race, or sex.

The opportunity for a Spirit-filled life is waiting for all who choose to put God first and seek His kingdom before any other earthy possession. His light and pure love will wrap all who seek Him with only the grace and protection that God can offer. God Bless all of you on this journey and those looking to begin. We welcome you with open arms.

Visit www.spiritualbasictraining.com to learn more about the charity donation poll and the book Spiritual Basic Training.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print