Integrity
by Michael Hume

Integrity. That means standing for the truth and justice and remaining there. Even if the worldly are trying to convince you otherwise.

Even if you endure months and months of pain and ridicule as a result of your standpoint.

That is what God stands for. If Jesus were in my shoes I believe that he would do exactly as I did.

Integrity means not being loud about your views when slandered. It means not caving in to pressure when it comes, and it certainly comes in torrents.

You can maintain integrity even when faith is low and you are doubting your view. Did I get that view right? Sure enough you did when you next check with God because he reminds you of his perspective. He does not change.

It is a real battle to keep integrity at times but when it is challenged hundreds of times per year, your faith should withstand all the onlslaughts of the world. You only get stronger.

Jesus did not stand quietly by but he challenged the scribes and pharisees when they were in the wrong. He overturned the tables of the sellers in the temple too because he could not stand trade in the temple which was meant for Godly things.

Jesus wants us to be distinct from the world. Let the worldly trade and barter and make deals, but that is not the way of the followers of Jesus.

If we can't tell right from wrong and stand for what is right then what kind of world do we live in? But we do know right from wrong but the worldly don't have those morals. We shoud always stand for truth and justice. That is integrity. The worldly don't have ethics.

The godly are to be godly and let the worldly be worldly. They can do things their way and we do things Gods way. In the end God will call them to account. Also it is no longer possible to have a view other than Gods now. How can I be worldly and accept their view when I have seen that Gods is greater? Also His views are ingrained into me thanks to Him.

It pays to read the Bible as much as possible and fix verses in your heart because you never know when you need to call upon the word.

So be encouraged and keep to Gods view. If you are knocked, shaken and persecuted for being upright, then rest assured God will keep you close to Him and get you out of any situation He's put you in.

When your faith is challenged to the core I believe God will help you keep the right perspective and you will find integrity there. Unshakeable and unbreakable.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print