God Gives Good Gifts
by Marijo Phelps

Does God send you a only card on your birthday? No, He gives really good gifts and it doesn't even have to be a special occasion for Him to give and give and give. His promises are always true. He teaches, guides and blesses the socks off His kids on a daily basis, if we let Him. He is there to help, correct and even carry us when that becomes necessary. He is willing, all He needs is our saying YES!
Not too long ago I heard Jesus whispering to my inner ears:

My daughter, you shall go forth from here with a greater measure of my victory, power, peace and liberty evidenced in your lives.

Deuteronomy 20:4 speaks of victory. How many of us would really choose to walk in defeat when victory is available? "For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory." (NIV)

In Exodus 9:16 we learn a little about His promised power in our lives. "But I have raised you up for this very purpose, that I might show you my power and that my name might be proclaimed in all the earth." (NIV)

Numbers 6:26 is a promise regarding God's peace "the LORD turn his face toward you and give you peace." (NIV)

Psalm 119:45 shows us how to walk in liberty saying "And I will walk at liberty, For I seek Your precepts." (NIV)

Prayer: Thank you, Jesus, for Your promises of victory, power, peace and liberty. Help us to walk therein and lift Your incredible name higher and higher! AMEN

Please come visit my blog at http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print