Your Mind Is A Basket
by boatrocker Gilmore

Your will is like a hand that picks up trash or treasure that goes into the mind.
Choices are laid before you-that will open your eyes or keep you blind.

Your mind is a basket with a group of thoughts that your have collected
Thoughts that will determine if your future is golden or infested.

Whether you collect precious fruit or manure the choice is yours.
But the basket will turn into the value of what it perpetually stores.

It is your responsibility to clean your mind of garbage before it is to late.
Our mind doesn't have to be a septic tank, it can become great.

We can choose to collect and use valuable information that causes us to soar.
Or we can be like the majority who goes in a circle doing what they have always done before.

Choose today to have a mind that is brilliant that scientist would want to study.
Don't have a mind that is quickly forgotten because the contents was muddy.

Elder Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print