Fight Fire with Fire
by boatrocker Gilmore

Fire is an element that was created to destroy and purify.
Each person has an internal fire that can be used for good before they die.

Some will discovery their life giving purpose that will fuel their fire into a blaze.
While others will see a cold world but keep their fire hidden while the world decays.

Who will pass their passion to many souls because they have a concern?
Who will have the answer but allow the world to continue to burn?

Let us fight fire with fire before we leave this earth.
Let us fulfill the purpose of our Creator that led to our birth.

May God reveal the fire that he has placed inside so you know where you are heading.
May Your fire prevent some of the world's fire from constantly spreading.

Elder Kelvin Gilmore
www.poeticpersuasion.com

Elder Kelvin Gilmore, a devout man of God, sold out for Jesus Christ. Gifted and chosen by God to proclaim the gospel of Jesus Christ through poetry and daily devotions.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print