Stand!
by Steve Countryman

Exodus 14:13 Moses answered the people, "Do not be afraid. Stand firm and you will see the deliverance the LORD will bring you today. 1 Samuel 12:16 "Now then, stand still and see this great thing the LORD is about to do before your eyes! Psalm 94:16 Who will rise up for me against the wicked? Who will take a stand for me against evildoers? Isaiah 7:9If you do not stand firm in your faith, you will not stand at all.' Ezekiel 22:30 "I looked for a man among them who would build up the wall and stand before me in the gap on behalf of the land so I would not have to destroy it, but I found none. Matthew 10:22 All men will hate you because of me, but he who stands firm to the end will be saved. Mark 13:9 "You must be on your guard. You will be handed over to the local councils and flogged in the synagogues. On account of me you will stand before governors and kings as witnesses to them. Luke 21:19 By standing firm you will gain life. Luke 21:36 Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of Man." 1 Corinthians 16:13 Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong. Galatians 5:1 It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery. Ephesians 6:13 Therefore put on the full armor of God, so that when the day of evil comes, you may be able to stand your ground, and after you have done everything, to stand.

It is time to stand! It is time to take a stand! It is time to make a stand! It is time to stand up and be counted. To stand dedicated and committed for the cause of Christ. To stand for your God and His Word. To stand for what is righteous and good. To stand as God's witness of His great and awesome power. To stand as an ambassador of God's kingdom. To stand as salt and light to the lost of this world. To stand as an example of what being a Christian really is. To stand in the courage and boldness of the Holy Spirit. To stand in agreement, alignment and in unity with other Christians. To stand firm in your faith. It is time to leave the past behind and by faith and trust in your God to grab hold of the destiny that God has placed before you! You were chosen by God before time began for such a time and place as this for His kingdom. You were chosen to represent God's kingdom here on earth. You are God's chosen earthly vessel. God's power and authority has been given you through Jesus Christ by way of the Holy Spirit in you. As God's child you are adopted into His royal family and you carry the King's signet ring!

As children of the Most High God we are expected to represent His kingdom well daily. We His children have been silent way too long. We have lived in fear of offending others. We have lived in silence every time a law has been passed that removes more of our religious freedoms. We have condoned in silence the murder of millions of unborn babies because it wasn't politically correct to speak up. We have allowed fornication to run amuck in our school curriculum, same sex marriage and through out the media. All because we refused to take and make a stand! We are expected to reflect and show God's righteous indignation to others in love everywhere we go and in everything we do. Gone are the days of compromise, condoning in silence, giving in and giving up. Gone are the days of fear and doubt driven by rumors, TV news and politicians. Gone are the days of sinful distractions, stumbling, falling and being made to feel defeated. Gone are the days of political correctness and diversity to silence us. Gone are the days of excuses, lame reasons, fence riding, apathy and casual indifference. Gone are the days of the compromised, useless and powerless church.

You are here to make a difference beyond your own capabilities. I heard someone say recently about the believers, apostles and prophets of the Bible, "they were not great people, they were ordinary people who made great decisions." Your time to make great decisions is here and now. The great outpouring of the Holy Spirit and God's presence will be greater than anything that has ever been seen or manifested before. We are His witnesses to the outpouring as God uses us to bring it about. I have seen and heard of God's awesome power at work from time to time at different places all over the world. What is coming will not be able to be compared to anything in the past for it will be frequent and everywhere at the same time. It will require our preparedness, openness to the Spirit, faith and our obedience to allow the Holy Spirit to move through us freely. ALL THINGS both from heaven and hell happen to and through us by our permission only. Either by faith and trust in God or by fear and doubt through Satan. Helping or hindering the Holy Spirit are our choices based on our decisions. The Holy Spirit will accomplish everything He sets out to do and will do it through us everyday in these last days.

We are the light to the lost of this world who sees Jesus in each of us. That is what will draw people to us to be healed, delivered and saved from sin on street corners and in the market places. As you stand in line waiting to check out God will have you lay hands on that person next to you and they will be instantly healed. It will happen everyday, everywhere and every time! God's Spirit will not be upon you as He is always active in you and through you. We are God's witnesses because it will happen through us. To know about something is one thing, to witness it first hand is something far greater. I know that God's outpouring of His Holy Spirit is greater and bigger than anyone could ever imagine! Romans 13:11 And do this, understanding the present time: The hour has already come for you to wake up from your slumber, because our salvation is nearer now than when we first believed. "Those who won't stand for something will fall for anything." With faith, trust, courage and boldness of the Holy Spirit we will take and make our stand! Are you ready, I sincerely hope so because it is time to stand!?!


Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print