Jesus, what love the Father has shown to us
by Kathleen Angell

Jesus. What love the Father has shown to us that we should be called the sons of God.

What love He has shown us, in giving to us His Son, that through Him we might find everlasting life.

Through Him, we might know Him, through Him to know God our Father, through Him, to live and be filled with His life, in our daily lives and our daily walk in His new life.

A new song is given to us in Him. A song of not being abandoned. A song of healing. A song of compassion and love and care that surpasses human understanding. A song that Jesus will stay with us, though our mother and father would leave us, He will not ever leave us and who ever looks to Him and comes to Him, will in no wise be cast off.

I can't help but want to write about the Lord Jesus. I can't help but want to write about His love for us. I can't help but want to write about a life He has now given that is as different as night and day from the old life that is buried now in Him.

So different is this life in Him, now.

My name is Kathleen Angell.  
My life was dramatically changed when the Lord made Himself real to me.  
We have an outreach to folks experiencing shelter and street life.  It is a great joy to us.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print