In Your Book
by PamFord Davis

Writers of fiction base their story on a MC, not a master of ceremonies but main character; the story revolves around the thoughts, emotions and actions of their main character. The tale is make believe, yet the focal individual may be someone they know; it could even be the writer.

God has made me the main character in a work in progress. "Your eyes saw me when I was formless; all my days were written in your book and planned before a single one of them began (Psalm 139:16 HCS)." I am not a fictional character; He has given me life.

Am I a willing follower of God's plan? "Then I said, 'See, I have come; it is written about me in the volume of the scroll. I delight to do Your will, my God; Your instruction resides within me (Psalm 40:7-8 HCS)."

I am not writing my autobiography; I do not know how the story will end. "You yourself have recorded my wanderings. Put my tears in Your bottle. Are they not in your records (Psalm 56:8 HCS)?"

The Creator continues to shape me; I know it is time to relinquish my status as main character and step aside for a supporting role. Future readers need to read me like a book and see Jesus between the lines as the character of distinction and honor. He alone is worthy of worship and praise!

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print