Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #1
by chris benjamin

"And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him" (Hebrews 11:6).
We all must begin our spiritual basic training with faithful prayer. Prayer is the foundation from which our spiritual maturity will be built upon. For those who have never prayed or are not comfortable praying, take heart for we will get comfortable together. Prayer is the simple act of faith that will draw us close to God's love and wisdom. Just believe.

"Now faith is confidence in what we hope for and assurance about what we do not see" (Hebrews 11:1). First, we must accept Jesus Christ into our hearts as our Savior and Lord. Once we have accepted him into our lives completely, watch closely for the miracle of
divine transformation in our lives. The change will be real and tangible.The world will take notice of the radiant light of grace that shines through the hearts of all God's children of faith.

MISSION: Accept Jesus Christ our Savior into our hearts

Pray for Jesus Christ to enter our hearts and surround us with his love, grace, and truth. Pray that God will be the center of our lives forever, directing us to do his will faithfully. Pray that upon the acceptance of Jesus Christ into our hearts, we will be transformed by God's mighty power to resist the temptation of the world and lead worthy lives in his eyes. Pray that we will walk in the path of God's righteousness, forever doing his good works for his glory!

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print