Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #2
by chris benjamin

"My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me" (John 17: 2021). Every single child of God needs to pray. Jesus prayed throughout his ministry on earth. If Jesus needed to pray to our God in heaven, then we all need to pray to him as well. It does not matter if you have been a believer for eighty years or eight seconds. We all must find the time to pray each day earnestly to our Father in heaven. We are all children of God and need his guidance and help every day. Our wisdom alone is not enough for us to make it through this world peacefully. This is our special time to connect with God. Look forward to the time alone with him in our thoughts so that we may start to understand his purpose for us in life. Each time we pray, we lay down another block onto the foundation of our spiritual lives. Rejoice in that fact! Start laying the foundation today. We will see our lives become more stable through the faith we have in the Lord.

MISSION: Identify and dedicate time every day for quiet, honest prayer


Seek out a peaceful and quiet place to start building a relationship with God through prayer. Make prayer time a part of our everyday activities. Stay committed to praying and worshiping God every day in a place that is free from the distractions of the world. Find that place where the only sound is the calling of the Holy Spirit and use that time to connect intimately with God.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print