Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #3
by chris benjamin

"This, then, is how you should pray: 'Our Father in heaven, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come, your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us today our daily bread. And forgive us our debts, as we also have forgiven our debtors. And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from the evil one"" (Matthew 6:913). This prayer will help us understand what the Lord God expects of us, and what he graces us with if we only ask him honestly. We must understand that he has a plan for each and every one of us. The key is knowing what his plan is for us and having the steadfast faith to follow through with it. The Lord's Prayer gives us a basic guideline on what we should pray for. Everything we need to be concerned about as a faithful believer in wrapped up in this prayer. Jesus graciously gave us this prayer to start unfolding the mystery of how to pray. Now we must start to unwrap the mystery of each line to see what it is that God has waiting for his faithful children. Start discovering the perfection of the Lord's Prayer and watch our understanding grow each day.

MISSION: Begin each day with the Lord's Prayer


Start each morning with the Lord's Prayer. Use this prayer as a guide to further explore God's will for us. Take time to understand what each line of the prayer is saying. Diligently seek his righteous path by beginning the day with this simple but powerful prayer. Humbly, loyally, joyfully present this prayer to God for his glory and will to be done first.

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print