Is God Doing a New Work in Your Life?
by Marijo Phelps


We mostly do not like to change or have much around us change when we are set in our routine. Maybe that's why we drag our feet and put on the brakes when we sense that our Lord is trying to do something different and new in our lives and walk with him. If we can have the attitude of our walk being an adventure and exciting with growth being for the good maybe that would help to keep the skid marks off our roads and pathways. I am not sure because I usually react to change with hesitancy. Later, looking back, I almost always wonder what took me so long, how about you? It is a bit like praying and then being surprised when He answers. He always does you know, even if it is to say "wait" or "no, child".

My daughter, I love you, I've heard your prayers, your heart's desires.

I'm recreating in you a clean heart with pure desires and Jesus first. Rejoice at the new work. Rejoice at My might and My power in your weakness. I am raising up a Bride, a peculiar people be among the number and again I say rejoice.

You are My beloved. Yield as I draw you close. Dwell in My Word. I shall make you strong in Me. Fear not adversity for I, Jesus have overcome as shall my Bride! Selah

Psalm 37:4
Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart. (NIV)

Psalm 51:10
Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. (NKJV)

2 Corinthians 12:9
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.(NKJV)

John 16:33
These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world. (NKJV)

Prayer: Dear Lord, thank you that you are strong on our behalf, that you clean up our heart and then give us the desires of our heart. O think you place those desires in our hearts and then fulfill them. You who know us so well. We so appreciate that You have overcome the world and we can be overcomers with You! AMEN

Come by my blog spot for more photos and interesting reading:

http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print