Wrap and Cling
by PamFord Davis

Are you an aluminum foil, plastic wrap or wax paper shopper? My pantry holds all three types of rolls; I prefer aluminum foil but as the price soared, I began to use it less and my alternatives more. My Mom always wrapped our sandwiches for school lunches in wax paper; they do lay nice and flat when wax paper is used. Plastic wrap does not like me; inventors designed it to cling to my sandwich or the top of a bowl of left over's, instead it shrivels up in a mess clinging to itself.

Do I frustrate God when I cling to my rights? I am humbled before the feet of my master who in no way stooped to clinging to His rights and authority. "Let this mind be in you which was also in Christ Jesus who, being in the form of God, did not consider it robbery to be equal with God, but made Himself of no reputation, taking the form of a bondservant, and coming in the likeness of men (Philippians 2:5-7 NKJ)."

PRAYER: "Jesus, wrap me in secure love. I cling to your side and trust you to protect me."

Published articles in Mature Living Magazine, Devotions for the Deaf, The Secret Place, Coosa Journal, Mary Hollingsworth's The One Year Devotional of Joy and Laughter, Jo Krueger's Every Day in God's Word. http://www.pamforddavis.com
 http://www.faithwriters.com/member-profile.php?

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print