God will provide
by Michael Hume

"The LORD will Provide." Genesis 22.14

God never lets me down spiritually, mentally, physically, financially or in any other way. He cares for my well-being.

Through seasons in faith, some great, some dry, He 's always stayed close to me. Like a most loyal friend.

Mentally God provides the stimulation. Through writing, reading and study.

Physically He still keeps me swimming which is a great all round exercise.

Financially God always provides enough. I am always content with what I have. Thanks to God.

God always supplies me with at least one Christian friend to meet with or call upon. So I am never alone.

God will never let me down. He cares more for me than for birds and animals. The birds I see always seem to be healthy, fit, alert and happy.

As a loving Father, He wants me to prosper. He wants to improve my intelligence, deepen and broaden my interests. He gives me opportunities to serve others and makes it joyful to do so.

A child looks to its parent to provide everything. So too do we look to God.

Expect God to provide miraculously. Miracles are his norm.

Michael Hume. The Holy Spirit teaches you everything.  Copyright belongs to author.

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print