Marriage Prophesy and Prayer
by Marijo Phelps

Child do not expect all needed changes to happen in you over night or in a day, you couldn't stand it. Growth is a process, in Me especially; water with prayer, press in, in the Spirit. I love you both and Am working. Selah.

Listen to My heart, daughter. Lay your head on My chest and rest in Me. I long to comfort and encourage you, to be the lifter of your head but you must first come and rest in Me.

Know that I love and am committed to you and him; each and together. Keep my word/work fresh in your heart and you shall grow. I'm speaking to him too. Selah, my love, Selah.

Newly Wed Prayer

Oh, my Jesus, it has seemed SO long! I long for languid moments in Your courts. I choose to spend time and be still before You today amid the clutter of boxes and the tyranny of the urgent, I pause.

Jesus, there is so much I desire for him and me and for us together in You.. to know how to respond to Your love more completely each day.. for us to be more definite/regular in joint prayer, times of worship and in the Word, tithing and praying for specific family members.

Help me know what to say, communicate without nagging and what not to say and Your proper timing.

Help him to press in so that he can feel the warmth of Your presence, smell Your closeness as you two work side by side daily.

Direct us in who to reach out to and how to share all You've blessed us with.

Help us each to become that mate You desire and Lord, help me to be in prayer without ceasing each day!

Let our care and tenderness for each other and You grow each day. Praise You Jesus.

Response to Newly Wed Prayer

Child, I desire to say on to you, you are my precious daughter/little one, do not lose sight of that.

Be not caught up in the cares of this world, do what you need to do with focus on Me.

I've given you to enjoy but also to bear fruit. Your main ministry is to your husband, I release you to that and much shall flow out of that.

Be bold for Me daily wherever you are, acknowledging Me in all things (verbally too).

Flow in your area of release, accept that challenge. I will do the impossible. Selah. I love you both, my child, draw neigh, I AM. That you might be.

Come visit my blog! http://myincrediblelord.blogspot.com/

(C) Marijo Phelps all rights reserved. Use with proper credits.

About Self 
 
Saved by His grace in 1974, from 9 years of professing atheism into His loving arms. RN for 23 years, missionary with YWAM then statistical analyst for Every Home for Christ over 9 years. Living with my husband in the middle of a mountain meadow. GRIN! Wanting to spread the good news

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print