Spiritual Basic Training: 50 Missions for a Spirit-Filled Life #10
by chris benjamin

"For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God not by works, so that no one can boast" (Ephesians 2:89). Pray that everything we do brings glory, honor, praise, worship, and power to our Lord God Almighty, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit. Everything we have in our lives is because we have been blessed with it from our Father. It is our honor to glorify God every moment of every day. Give thanks and praise in all that we do to show we are grateful to God. Rejoice and sing songs of his majesty. Be humbled by the magnificent blessings bestowed upon us by our loving God. Take time out of our day to worship with joyful hearts to our Father in heaven. Everything we see has been made by the power of God's loving and powerful hands. The blue sky so birds can fly; the mountains and snow so skiers can slide; the sea for the creatures that be; now look at us and plainly see; God made all to his glory. Acknowledge our awesome God and love him for all that he has done and all that he is doing. He deserves our very best of everything.

MISSION: The best of the best for God
Take a moment to reflect on all the blessings that have been bestowed upon us by God. They truly are too numerous to count. Now reflect on how we have blessed God with the way we have lived our lives for him. It is amazing how God can still give to us lovingly when we don't return his blessings as much as we should. Ask ourselves every day, What can we do today to bring the best glory, honor, praise, worship, and power to God, Jesus, and the Holy Spirit? Then put our ideas into righteous action!

Chris is the author of the inspirational book "Spiritual Basic Training" Learn more at www.spiritualbasictraining.com to complete missions for a Spirit-filled life.
God Bless

Article Source: http://www.faithwriters.com







Thanks!

Thank you for sharing this information with the author, it is greatly appreciated so that they are able to follow their work.

Close this window & Print